Incident Response and Recovery
Preventing Attacks. Responding to Security Breaches.
Protecting Your Business
What do you do if your organisation suffers a security breach?
If you suspect that your organisation’s has suffered a security breach call PGI’s Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT). Our team of cybersecurity specialists can deploy quickly and efficiently to begin the process of
detecting and eliminating the threat. The expertise of our Cybersecurity specialists means that we can limit any operational disruptions, financial losses and reputational damage that may result from an incident.
What we offer to protect you
PGI’s CIRT will:
- Preserve and use forensic evidence to discover the extent of an intrusion
- Determine and minimise risk and the possibility of future risk to the business
- Provide and maintain smooth and consistent interaction with law enforcement and business management
- Isolate the compromised system from the customer network
- Preserve evidence
- Investigate the extent and type of occurrence
- Generate an official report for customer’s top management which includes the type and extent of the incident and lists actions required to mitigate future incidents
- Clean up and restore the system
- Evaluate how the situation was handled.
In the event of a security breach, we use our expertise and advanced equipment to carry out fast, effective and highly efficient data imaging to protect your organisation from both present and potential threat actors.
In the event of a computer security investigation, PGI can deploy a team of forensics experts to your organisation’s location to execute data imaging. The evidence grade images of your computers will then be sent to our headquarters to allow for in-depth digital investigations.
PGI can provide digital forensics expertise support to investigations within but not limited to:
- Law enforcement
- HR cases
- Policy violations
- Computer security incidents
- Accidental system damage recovery
- Blackmail and Extortion.
After collecting data through forensic imaging techniques our team captures digital data that can be used as evidence to be investigated. Once we have acquired data we can reconstruct user actions and identify any malware infected systems.Discover Digital Forensics